Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm BAAAAACCCKKKK

Oh yes my people. I'm back and as saucy as ever.
I decided to celebrate my comeback by creating a new blog to confuse not only myself but the people I used to chillax with on blogger.
Clever eh?

Yes I thought so.

I realized how much I miss blogger. And talking about myself. I just don't get enough of it at home, work and on facebook. I need to expand even further. I need to reach as far as I can.
I consider it my own form of world domination.
Just work with me here.

So what have I been up to since I have been on last? Almost a YEAR later?
Wow.
Sadly, not much.
BUT....I do have a teensy tiny little weensy secret to tell you all.
And no sharing with my RL people.

I am off the pill.
Well off BC.
Yep, it was a joint decision this time.
I'll tell that story another time. It's HIL-A-REE-OUS.

But it's only been like 10 days so no I'm NOT pregnant. Yet.
We'll see how long it takes for those bad boys to infest my poor unsuspecting egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment